Please click on an image to view the full gallery
The well-designed use of media and lighting elements elicits emotion in audience members, ultimately enhancing and influencing their overall experience.
We work directly with artists and producers from a variety of genres from planning to execution to provide theatre lighting, sound, and video technologies that support their creative efforts.
We have a variety of dedicated theatre equipment with a variety of uses. We even have equipment from the production of ‘Phantom of the Opera.’
Things to Consider
- Larger spaces require a line array speaker system, while smaller spaces require a point source speaker system.
- Monitors for the stage
- Handheld/headset microphones that are wireless
- Microphones for instruments
- Sound designer
- LED video wall as a backdrop with changing content to match the scene, live cameras, graphics and more
- TV screens to present live cameras, graphics, live cameras and more
- Projectors to present content, graphics, live cameras more
- VJ & technician
- Profile lights
- Fresnel lights
- Par cans
- Moving head lights
- Light designer & technician
- CAD plans to provide a true visual aid of what the stage and other areas will look like
- Stage and set build
- Props build