Please click on an image to view the full gallery
When planning any sporting event, it’s vital everything runs smoothly from start to finish and oozes professionalism.
Many sporting events have even become more of a ‘show’, whether that’s providing music from top DJs during boxing matches or athletic competitions where a great atmosphere in the arena is essential.
Even a small charity sporting tournament will require some production elements such as good lighting, microphones, and video display screens.
It is now possible to reach audiences from all over the world with live streaming, why not engage your supporters from all over the world with a professional live stream?
Things to Consider
- Line array speaker system for larger spaces, point source speaker system for smaller spaces
- DJ equipment
- Stage & booth monitors
- Wireless handheld/headset microphones
- Wired microphones
- Instrument microphones
- Sound engineer
- LED video wall to present content, graphics, sponsors, branding, live cameras, and more
- TV screens to present content, graphics, sponsors, branding, live cameras, and more
- Projectors to present content, graphics, sponsors, branding, live cameras, and more
- VJ & technician
- Moving head lights to create an exciting atmosphere
- Floodlights & Spotlights
- Haze machine
- Confetti drops
- Dry ice
- Co2 cannons & Co2 guns
- Light designer & technician
- CAD plans to provide a true visual aid of what the stage and other areas will look like
- CAD plans to precisely plan the position of all fixtures
- Promotional material printing
- Photo wall and sponsor board printing
- Promotional branding and banner printing