Please click on an image to view the full gallery
When organising a sporting event, it is critical that everything runs smoothly and professionally from start to finish.
Many sporting events have even evolved into more of a show, whether it’s providing tunes from top DJs throughout boxing matches or athletic competitions where a wonderful atmosphere in the arena is essential.
Even a small charity sporting event will necessitate the use of production elements such as good lighting, microphones, and video display screens.
Because live streaming can now reach audiences all over the world, why not engage your supporters all over the world with a professional live stream?
Things to Consider
- Larger spaces require a line array speaker system, while smaller spaces require a point source speaker system.
- DJ gear Stage and booth monitors
- Handheld/headset microphones that are wireless
- Microphones that are wired
- Microphones for instruments
- Sound engineer
- LED video wall to present content, graphics, sponsors, branding, live cameras, and more
- TV screens to present content, graphics, sponsors, branding, live cameras, and more
- Projectors to present content, graphics, sponsors, branding, live cameras, and more
- VJ & technician
- Moving head lights to create an exciting atmosphere
- Floodlights & Spotlights
- Haze machine
- Confetti drops
- Dry ice
- Co2 cannons & Co2 guns
- Light designer & technician
- CAD plans to provide a true visual aid of what the stage and other areas will look like
- CAD plans to precisely plan the position of all fixtures
- Promotional material printing
- Photo wall and sponsor board printing
- Promotional branding and banner printing