Please click on an image to view the full gallery
Concerts & Festivals
Large-scale events, such as concerts and festivals, necessitate meticulous planning and execution.
We will ensure that your event receives the attention it deserves, from pre-event planning to execution.
With all of our in-house services, we can confidently take on these large-scale projects and meet your high expectations. We are accustomed to working with complicated venues, ryders, and requests, and we constantly strive to push the boundaries of design and execution.
Things to Consider
- Larger spaces require a line array speaker system, while smaller spaces require a point source speaker system.
- DJ Equipment
- Stage and booth monitor speakers
- Handheld/headset microphones that are wireless
- Microphones that are wired
- Microphones for instruments
- Sound engineer
- LED video wall to present content, graphics, sponsors, branding, live cameras, and more
- TV screens to present content, graphics, sponsors, branding, live cameras, and more
- Projectors to present content, graphics, sponsors, branding, live cameras, and more
- VJ & technician
- Moving head lights to create an exciting stage
- Haze machine
- Confetti drops
- Dry ice
- Co2 cannons & Co2 guns
- Light designer & technician
- CAD plans to provide a true visual aid of what the stage and other areas will look like
- CAD plans to precisely plan the position of all fixtures
- Bespoke stages to compliment the overall theme and décor
- Promotional material printing
- Photo wall and sponsor board printing
- Instant photos and keyrings
- T-shirt printing
- Promotional branding and banner printing